If your pet should become ill we can provide testing and treatment. We can perform diagnostic testing including blood work, needle biopsies, cytology, and urinalysis.
Conditions that may be treated include:
- Arthritis or other musculoskeletal problems
- Treatment of gastrointestinal problems like vomiting or diarrhea
- Various lumps and bumps and skin masses
- Evaluation of weight loss, loss of appetite, lethargy
- Skin and haircoat problems
- Eye and ear problems
- Urinary tract infections
Dr. Hays can provide many of the services performed by your local clinic, but will refer you to an area hospital for surgery, dental procedures, imaging or conditions requiring hospitalization.